Terms & Conditions
Gamepath Entertainment Terms and Conditions
For the sale of tickets, gift vouchers merchandise and pre-ordered food and beverage at Gamepath Entertainment.
All Tickets are sold subject to availability and to these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions should be read prior to purchase as purchasing a Ticket constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
To assist in ensuring your safety, CCTV is in operation throughout the Attraction.
- ‘Ticket’ means any item, tangible, or intangible, which confers the right to attend the game experience
- ‘Customer’ includes both the person who purchased, or intends to purchase, Tickets, a gift voucher, merchandise, and pre-ordered food and beverage those within his or her party who are attending the Event, each of whom must possess a valid Ticket.
- ‘Attraction’ means any location where the Game Experience is being held and representatives of this location including but not limited to the management, security, front of house and box office teams.
- ‘Game Experience’ means any entertainment Game Experience or performance occurring at the Attraction in respect of which Tickets are sold.
- ‘Promoter’ means the entity which is staging/producing the Event, which may be different to the Attraction.
- ‘E-ticket’ means the delivery method by which PDF Tickets are emailed to the Customer.
TICKETS & ADMITTANCE
- A valid Ticket must be produced by each Customer to gain entrance to any Game Experience . The Ticket must be retained by the Customer whilst in the Attraction and be made available for inspection if requested by the Attraction staff. Failure to produce a valid Ticket may result in a customer being removed from the Attraction.
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to contact the Attraction if Tickets are lost, stolen, destroyed or damaged. Replacement Tickets may be issued at the discretion of the Attraction for certain Game experiences, but it is not possible to issue replacement Tickets for all Game experiences , e.g., where there is a possibility that the licensed capacity of the Attraction may be compromised. Additional security steps may be required if duplicates are to be issued.
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to check all the details on their Tickets. Gamepath Entertainment will make reasonable endeavours to correct mistakes if brought to the attention of the Attraction’s Box Office team prior to the Game Experience for which the Ticket is valid. However, it may not always be possible to correct mistakes.
- In certain circumstances, a Game Experience may need to be cancelled. The Attraction will endeavour to contact all Customers in this event. However, please note that it is the Customer’s responsibility to ascertain whether an Game Experience has been cancelled or rescheduled.
In the event of a cancellation, Gamepath Entertainment will not be responsible for costs for accommodation, travel or subsistence.
CONDITIONS OF ADMISSION
- Gamepath Entertainment reserves the right to refuse admission to a Customer, or to eject them from the Attraction at any point, if in the Attraction’s reasonable opinion the Customer: is acting in a threatening or aggressive manner; uses threatening, abusive or insulting language; appears to be under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs; may be a risk to the safety of Attraction staff, performers or other visitors; may detract from the enjoyment of other Customers; fails, when required, to produce proof of identity, age or entitlement to a third party Ticket; fails to comply with instructions given by the Attraction’s staff; or is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions or statutory law. No refunds will be given to Customers who are refused entry or ejected due to their behaviour as suggested in, but not limited to, the examples shown above.
- Conditions of entry include any or all requirements outlined regarding Covid procedures. All customers over the age of 18 must demonstrate their COVID-19 status to gain entry by providing proof of covid pass, negative test, double vaccination or natural immunity status. Failure to produce proof will result in refusal of entry.
- The Attraction will endeavour to admit latecomers at the first suitable opportunity, which may be at an alternative time or date for some Game experiences late admission cannot be guaranteed, and no refunds will be payable.
- The Attraction reserves the right to refuse readmission to the Attraction. If Customers wish to re-enter the Attraction, they must check with the Attraction staff before they exit.
- Gamepath Entertainment reserves the right to conduct security searches and confiscate any item which, in the reasonable opinion of the Attraction staff, may cause danger or disruption to the Game Experience or other Customers, or which the performers or their representatives have specifically requested are prohibited.
- The Attraction will make all reasonable efforts to forewarn Customers if stroboscopic lighting may be used in the Event. Customers with known medical conditions who may be susceptible to such lighting effects are recommended to seek further advice.
- Anyone under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18 at all times.
- Pets or animals of any nature are expressly prohibited in the Attraction (except for guide dogs, hearing dogs and registered assistance dogs) without the express prior permission of the attraction.
- Smoking and vaping is strictly prohibited in the Attraction.
- Customers will be admitted into the attraction upon ticket check and any other safety checks that may need to be conducted i.e covid pass checks.
All ticket holders will be batched into teams of no more than 6 per team to ensure customers get the best game experience possible whilst on the Monopoly board and in some circumstances we may have to split groups to achieve this. The game capacity will not exceed more than 24 customers on any given board to ensure safety of all customers and staff.
TICKET CANCELLATIONS, EXCHANGES & REFUNDS
- Tickets cannot be refunded after purchase unless the Game Experience is cancelled or rescheduled accommodated to a different Game Experience An accommodation change is a change which, in the Attraction’s reasonable opinion, would make the Game Experience materially different to the Game Experience that the purchasers of the Ticket could reasonably expect and would include a change to the originally purchased Game Experience.
- Where certain experiences require a minimum attendance number, which has not been achieved, visitors may be rescheduled to another time. The Attraction team will endeavour to contact customers in advance of their ticketed time; however, this may not be possible and suitable arrangements will be made on arrival.
- Refunds shall only be made to the person who purchased the Tickets and, where possible, by the same method used to purchase the Tickets. When it is not possible to refund via the same payment method the Attraction reserves the right to request additional identification or documentation to ensure the money is returned to the correct person.
- In the case of a cancelled Game Experience, Customers will be refunded the face value of the Tickets and any associated booking fees they have paid.
- Ticket Protection purchased at the time of booking is non-refundable in any circumstances
- In the case of a postponed/rescheduled Game Experience Customers will be offered alternative Tickets of the same value for the new date/time, subject to availability. Where it is not possible to offer Tickets of the same value then alternative Tickets may be offered. Should the Customer not wish to accept these Tickets then a refund can be obtained for the face value of the Tickets and any associated booking fees. To claim a refund the Tickets must be returned to the Attraction prior to the rescheduled date. The Attraction cannot be held responsible for Tickets which have been lost in transit, so Customers are recommended to use a secure form of delivery, the cost of which is non-refundable.
- In rare and unforeseen circumstances, the Attraction may be required to revoke Customer’s Tickets and offer alternative Tickets for the same Game Experience of the equivalent value. If this is not possible, alternative Tickets may be offered and any difference in value credited or debited to the Customer as applicable and with their consent. If the Attraction cannot offer Tickets of the equivalent value, then the Customer can claim a refund of the face value of the Tickets and any associated booking fees.
- The Attraction reserves the right to cancel Tickets which they reasonably suspect to have been booked fraudulently, which exceed any advertised limits on the quantity that a person/household can buy, or which they suspect to have been resold, or attempted to be resold, for financial gain. Any applicable restrictions on the quantity of Tickets that can be purchased will be made clear at the time of booking.
- At the Attraction’s discretion, a waiting list may be kept for sold out Events to assist Customers who can no longer attend. The Attraction may charge an administration fee for facilitating the transfer of Tickets from one Customer to another.
- Ticket prices are subject to change. Gamepath Entertainment reserves the right to change the prices of Tickets and/or introduce discounts/special offers which cannot be retrospectively applied to Tickets already purchased.
- All discounts/special offers are offered subject to availability and therefore Tickets may not be always available at all advertised prices.
- Concession/discounted Ticket prices must be applied for at the time of purchase and cannot be applied to Tickets already purchased. Proof of entitlement to a concession/discount/ essential companion Ticket may be requested from the Customer at the time of booking and/or when they attend the Event. Failure to produce reasonable proof of entitlement to a concession/discount/essential companion Ticket may invalidate the Ticket and result in refusal of admittance or ejection from the Attraction.
- Concessions/discounts are offered individually and cannot be used in conjunction with one another. If a customer is eligible for multiple concessionary/discounted rates then they will receive the cheapest singularly discounted price, not a cumulatively reduced price.
- The Ticket price of certain Events may include a booking fee of up to £3.00.
- If Customers have chosen to receive their Tickets by post or by ‘E-ticket’ then it is their responsibility to inform the Attraction if the Tickets have not been received prior to the advertised start time of the Game Experience. Where the Attraction is not notified of non-receipt of Tickets prior to the commencement of the Game Experience, the Attraction will endeavour to supply duplicate tickets upon proof of purchase and suitable identification; however duplicate Tickets will not be guaranteed, and no refund will be offered.
- For security, tickets will not be available to post.
- Gamepath Entertainment reserves the right to make Tickets available for collection by the Customer at the Box Office. If this becomes necessary, the Attraction will make all reasonable endeavours to notify the Customer any changes in advance of the Event.
- When Tickets are being collected at the box office, the Customer may be requested to present the card used to purchase the Tickets as identification. If this is not possible, they must contact the box office prior to the day of the Game experience.
PROHIBITIONS & VISITOR CONSENT
- The unauthorised resale, or attempted resale, of a Ticket is prohibited. Gamepath Entertainment reserves the right to cancel Tickets which it reasonably suspects as being offered for unauthorised resale. Customers who are unsure if a seller is an authorised agent should contact the Attraction for clarification. Gamepath Entertainment accepts no responsibility for the validity of Tickets purchased from unauthorised agents.
- Unless prior written consent is obtained from the Attraction, Tickets may not be combined with hospitality, travel, accommodation, merchandise and/or any other product or service to create a Ticket package to sell for commercial gain.
- The use of equipment to record or transmit audio and/or visual material inside the Attraction is strictly forbidden unless otherwise stated by the Attraction. Unauthorised recordings, tapes, films, or similar items may be confiscated and destroyed. Any recording made in breach of these conditions shall belong to Gamepath Entertainment. The Attraction will not be liable for the loss, theft, or damage to confiscated items.
- By attending the Game Experience, Customers give their consent to filming, photography and sound recording of themselves as members of the audience. The Attraction and/or Game Experience will own the copyright of such material and may use such films/photographs/recordings for any purpose, including commercial purposes, without payment or further notification.
- Mobile telephones, messaging equipment and all similar personal electronic equipment must be switched off during the Game Experience unless otherwise instructed. Customers who do not comply and disrupt the enjoyment of the Game Experience for other Customers may be ejected from the Attraction without refund.
- Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed within the Attraction unless items are required on proven medical grounds or for babes in arms. Customers who do not comply may be ejected from the Attraction without refund.
- The smoking of cigarettes and use of electronic cigarettes is prohibited throughout the Attraction. Customers who do not comply may be ejected from the Attraction without refund.
- Where a customer has pre-purchased alcoholic drinks and look under the age of 25 when the vouchers are redeemed, they may be asked to present a valid ID, such as a driving license or passport to prove they’re over the age of 18. It is an offence for Under 18s to attempt to purchase alcohol and you may be fined up to £1000.
- Gift vouchers can be redeemed in full or in part to purchase Tickets for participating Game Experiences in person or by telephone via the Attraction’s box office or on the Attraction’s websites.
- Gift vouchers expire at the end of the month, one year after the purchase date. Expired vouchers cannot be redeemed or refunded. The expiry date is clearly printed on all vouchers.
- Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Customers have the right to return unused gift vouchers within 14 days of purchase; qualifying vouchers which have been partially redeemed within this time period will be eligible for a partial refund equal to the unused value of the vouchers; after 14 days of purchase gift vouchers are non-refundable.
MERCHANDISE and FOOD AND BEVERAGE
- All orders are subject to acceptance and product availability. If a product you have ordered is unavailable for any reason you will not be charged for the goods and any money already debited from your account will be refunded. We will not be liable for disappointment or other losses suffered due to product unavailability.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the prices maintained, we expressly reserve the right to amend the price having regard to any increase in our suppliers’ prices, the imposition of new taxes or duties, or if due to an error or omission the price published for the goods is wrong.
- You may elect to obtain a refund if the goods:
- arrive in a damaged or faulty condition, or
- do not comply with the description of the goods you ordered, or
- are incomplete in quantity (other than where you elected to receive the ordered items as they become available), or
- the item is out of stock upon arrival at the Attraction.
- You also have the right to cancel the contract and receive a refund even if none of the reasons listed above applies; this does not apply if the goods have been personalised to your specification.
- We retain ownership of the goods until we have received payment from you in full. All credit and charge card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation from the card issuer. If we do not receive authorisation, we will not deliver your goods and will not be liable to you for delay or non-delivery.
- The Attraction will not be responsible for any injury or loss, theft or damage of Customer’s personal belongings, other than that caused as a result of negligence or other breach of statutory duty by the Attraction’s personnel.
- Many of the services which make up your visit are provided by independent suppliers. Those suppliers provide these services in accordance with their own terms and conditions. Some of these terms and conditions may limit or exclude the supplier’s liability to you. Copies of the relevant parts of these terms and conditions are available on request from the supplier concerned.
- Personal arrangements, including but not limited to, travel, accommodation and subsistence relating to the Game Experience are made entirely at the Customer’s own risk and the Attraction shall not be liable for any losses incurred from these arrangements.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions seeks to exclude any liability of the Attraction for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or other type of liability which cannot by law be excluded or limited.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and any disputes which may arise with the Attraction are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time. You are advised to print and keep safe these Terms and Conditions.
CUSTOMER SURVEY FREE TICKET DRAW
- Entry to the prize draw will constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2.Entrants must be 18 years of age or over to enter the competition.
3. Employees or workers (including their family members) at The Path Entertainment Group, Gamepath Entertainment or Gamepath (Monopoly) are not permitted to enter.
4. The prize consists of a pair of tickets to any Monopoly Lifesized board in London.
5. The winner will be contacted by Gamepath Entertainment to confirm their prize. Gamepath Entertainment will not be liable to the winner or is under a duty to provide an alternative prize if they cannot attend or are unable to participate.
6. The tickets do not include travel, accommodation and other expenses which are the responsibility of the winner.
7. Tickets will either be sent to the winner or will be made available for collection at the venue’s box office. Gamepath Entertainment will confirm this. If collecting the tickets, the winner will need to produce proof of identification (including proof of age) and email confirmation of the tickets being made available for collection, otherwise they could be refused access to tickets.
8. The prize draw will close at 11:59pm on Friday 10th September. The draw will take place on Monday 13th September. The draw will take place at Gamepath Entertainment offices by an independent observer.
9. The winner cannot exchange the prize for an alternative prize, cash prize or transfer to another person.
10. The prize is strictly not for resale and must only be used by the named winner of the prize draw.
11. Gamepath Entertainment will not pass any personal details to third parties except, where applicable, for the winners whose name may be passed on to the venue for the purpose of ticket collection. All entrants’ personal information will be processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and Privacy Electronic Communications Regulations 2003.
12. Entrants’ names may be used in reasonable publicity for future prize draws and for the purposes of announcing the winner without any further reference, payment or compensation.
13. Gamepath Entertainment reserves the right to cancel this prize draw at any time.
14. Gamepath Entertainment is the promoters of this prize draw. For any feedback, and to find out the name of the winner, contact email@example.com with the email title ‘New customer ticket competition’